The CXone Expert platform includes everything you need to capture and publish knowledge for successful content experiences. Each Expert site includes capabilities to administer, author, publish, and optimize knowledge content. Different types of users can access different aspects of capabilities and content hosted in your CXone Expert site.
CXone Expert capabilities include:
- Content Management: Create with WYSIWYG authoring, manage, and publish content
- System Administration: Control site settings, permissions, and integrations
- Branding and Design: Customize the look globally and for particular sections or user types
- Analytics: Optimize content with contributor and user behavior reports
Create content in CXone Expert
Use CXone Expert authoring features to create the valuable content that customers need.
The CXone Expert proprietary content framework, called Guided Content Framework, enables you to structure and optimize content for findability and scalability. This architecture makes sure agents and customers can find content in their channels of choice (Google, chatbots, IoT devices) and via search or navigation.
- Author live to publish instantly or use draft authoring to iterate before publishing.
- Use default or custom new page templates to create new pages efficiently and consistently.
Leverage CXone Expert permissions for extra control to show or hide new page templates for particular users or groups.
The CXone Expert Editor is a familiar WYSIWYG interface that is intuitive for contributors across your organization.
Out-of-the-box settings include:
- Editor button and drop-down menu options
- Default options to add media or attachments
- Conditional Content for personalization - control who sees what content within a page (Anonymous, Community Member, Pro Member, specific groups).
Remove link functionality from autogenerated hyperlinks on email addresses or typed out URLs
Editor configuration options include:
- Modify the Editor Configuration
- Add Custom Styles
- Create Content Templates to access custom snippets directly from the Editor
- Dynamic content setup
- Table of contents - change appearance and display or hide
- Set up Global Variables - a dynamic variable that you can use in CXone Expert content
- Create Custom Templates to standardize or dynamically update content that appears on other pages
- Leverage DekiScript, a CXone Expert proprietary programming language, to create custom objects
- Reuse content - use existing content, either an entire article or sections of an article, in another location of your site
Page Settings and Titles
- Manage page thumbnail and summary - high level overview of content pages and sections that displays on navigation pages and in CXone Expert search results
- Add Tags
- Manage page titles and URLs
- Alter the page URL to be different from page title to control page order or shorten URL for long page titles
- Avoid special characters in URLs
Manage content in CXone Expert
Use Content Management features to organize and maintain your content.
- Move content - copy a page, move a page, delete a page, restore deleted pages
- Link Manager - identify all links used in your CXone Expert content and find broken links that need attention
- Create Content IDs - manage external links without changing the source URL
- Create and manage Page Classifications
- Manage article permissions and privacy - control content visibility and editorial rights by section or page
- Guided Paths - organize a group of pages into a custom order with sequential navigation to embed as a hyperlink, collapsed or expanded widget, or display in Guide tabs
- CXone Expert Search
- Create Search Recommendations for specific keywords
- Optimize for Organic Search (Google)
- Recommended Articles
- Make your site public to be indexable by search engines
- Dynamic XML sitemap lists all indexable (Public or Semi-Public) page URLs of your site
Site Configuration and Branding
- Authentication: Use built-in authentication or configure for your preferred identity provider.
- Universal controls
- Branding - follow our Branding Guidelines to modify your CXone Expert site design to match your brand or other web properties.
- For developers
Extend CXone Expert capabilities with integrations
Reduce customer effort by being where they are in a moment of need. Identify other entry points of your customer journey and make content accessible there.