Configure permission and privacy levels on pages and sections within MindTouch to ensure that the right users have visibility to the appropriate content.
There are four types of permissions and privacy in MindTouch:
- Site privacy – determines if a site can be viewed by the public or requires authentication.
- User types – controls the ability for users to access or contribute to a site.
- Page privacy – determines if a page can be viewed by the public or requires special page permissions.
- Page-level permissions – controls the tasks specified users and groups are allowed to perform on the page.
See Pro Member roles and permissions to determine which roles to assign in the Control Panel and which roles to assign as page-level permissions.
- Page access for file attachments
- Control the access for a specific page or group of pages.
- Page Privacy - Restrict Access
- Use the Restrict Access page to configure how users can view, find, and edit pages.
- Restrict access to a New Page template
- Control which page templates that are available to content creators.
- Restrict who can edit templates
- Control which users or groups have access to edit your templates.