Expert automatically creates responsive tables when tables are added to a page.
Responsive tables ensure your users can access your product data conveniently on any screen without having to scroll sideways on any mobile device. User-friendly viewing encourages engagement and buyer research.
- About responsive tables
- Use the responsive table option in the Expert editor.
- Add a table
- Add tables to your content, which are automatically responsive in Expert.
- Align content in table cells
- Vertically align content in table cells.
- Edit table properties
- Table Properties include header rows or header columns, cell width, border size, CSS and more.
- Make your tables responsive
- If you have created tables in Expert before our implementation of the responsive table feature, you now have the option to convert your existing tables into responsive tables.
- Merge and unmerge table cells
- Learn how to merge and unmerge table cells in Expert.
- Resize table columns
- Learn how to resize table columns in Expert and keep your tables responsive.
- Table custom styles
- There are multiple ways to style tables: add an HTML class attribute, add a custom inline style to the editor configuration, or apply a custom inline style to the table.