Whether using MindTouch Analytics or third-party tools, customer behavior can be tracked across a MindTouch site and beyond into content delivery channels and self-service support experience. MindTouch Analytics data can also be extracted from the platform and delivered to analysts, data scientists, and application developers.
The intent of this guide is to provide details on how to set up both analytics tracking to a MindTouch site and analytics data extraction from a MindTouch site.
- Analytics and Tracking Tool Integration
- Follow these instructions for setting up common third-party tracking tools like Adobe Analytics, Hotjar, Pendo, Gainsight PX, or Mixpanel.
- Google Tools Integration
- Integrate Google Analytics or Google Tag Manager with your site to get additional web analytics around your content.
- Tracking Analytics Across the Customer Journey
- An omni-channel customer experience needs omni-channel capable analytics.