What you need to have in place
How to grant access to your private section
- Navigate to the section you want to restrict access to.
- From the toolbar, select Options > Restrict access.
- Verify the Private radio button under Page restrictions is selected.
- In the User or group text field, start typing the group's name. Once the field populates the group's name, select it and click Add to list.
- Click Apply restriction settings to sub-pages and choose the appropriate option.
- Click Save permission settings.
New sub-pages automatically inherit the restrictions of their parent pages. You will NOT need to individually set restrictions for every new article you create under a restricted page.
Learn how to create conditional content on a page only specified users can see.