To edit a page, ensure that you have editing permissions in your Expert site.
Edit content on a page
- Navigate to the article you want to edit.
- On the Expert toolbar, select Edit.
- Choose to Create draft or Edit live.
- Edit the content as necessary. See a complete list of editor tools.
- In the Why are you making this edit? field at the top of the page, leave change notes for other editors or yourself (optional). Edit summaries can be viewed in the page revision history.
- Click Save to save the changes you made.
Automatic saving - By default, Expert autosaves pages every 25 seconds in case your browser crashes or computer restarts so that you can return to the page and pick up where you left off. You can change the interval to suit your preferences.
Word count - A word and character count is displayed in the upper right corner of the editor UI.