Understand what user interface components are localized.
Some localization steps require assistance from Support.
- Localization applies to most of the user interface, with some exceptions:
- User names, page titles, page content, and page descriptions on a page or within reports, dialogs, and other user interfaces
- Contribution and customer journey reports
- Touchpoints and CRM integrations are localized.
- If desired, the Seated member experience can be optionally displayed in English, while the Authenticated viewer (previously called Community Member) experience is localized.
- Language packs are available for purchase.
- A site can have one language per site; adding on an additional language pack requires a new site license.