Reports to understand how customers and agents are consuming content.
To access Customer Experience Reports, navigate to Site Tools > Dashboard from the MindTouch toolbar
- Customer Insights Report
- Also known as the User View and Search Report, the Customer Insights Report provides a full list of user view and search activity.
- Language Report
- The Language Report provides information about the various languages visitors use when viewing your site and when translating your site into another language using instant translation.
- Page Views Report
- The Page Views report gives you visibility into who is consuming content, how, and from where. Use this information to make informed knowledge management and optimization decisions.
- Path Completion Report
- How users view and complete MindTouch Paths.
- Self-Service Report
- Track customers' self-service activity to see how many people are getting what they need when coming into the MindTouch-powered site versus the amount of people coming into the site without resolving their problem (and who end up submitting a ticket).