CXone Expert extends your site's global reach by instantly translating knowledge into over 70 languages. This improves user experience in markets where undertaking manual translation is impractical for a multitude of reasons.
Leveraging neural machine translation use deep learning models to provide fast, high-quality translations that sound more natural than traditional translation algorithms. These translations require no additional effort beyond your existing knowledge investment.
Instant Translation tracks and reports on the most requested translations. Insights from reporting can help you identify when a dedicated translation site might be appropriate, or prioritize when dedicating resources to manual translations for certain content. By combining instant machine translation with a focused effort on human translation, Instant Translation allows you to achieve both global access and localized content tuning.
- Customers who do not have dedicated resources for an established translation process
- Customers who do not yet know which languages would benefit from a localized experience
- The Language Report tracks users' detected browser language and the most frequently translated pages. This helps make data-driven decisions about when to localize.
- Customers who are still in the process of localization
- Customers who do not plan to localize in less popular languages
- Increase CSAT scores by providing a self-service experience in the consumer's first language.
- Increase ROI by extending knowledge to new markets.
- Reach audiences more cost-effectively than with traditional translation tools and vendors.
- Reduce the effort of providing translated content; no need to identify content for translation, set up translation management systems, or maintain updated translations
- Make data-driven decisions based on real-time insights into where knowledge is needed, and by whom.
- Available in over 70 languages*
* Right to Left (RTL) languages will not be available if the source language is LTR and vice-versa.
* Translations must start or finish in English. Example: English to Deutsch or Italiano to English would work, but not Deutsch to Italiano.
For Anonymous users and Authenticated Viewers
A new user interface control appears when Instant Translation is enabled. The user can select their desired language from the list of enabled languages. The list of available languages depends on the user type. For example, an Anonymous user may see a different list of languages than a Seated user.
The page is automatically refreshed once the user selects their preferred language. As the user navigates the site, pages are automatically loaded in the selected language.
For Seated users
When Instant Translation is used on a page that is editable, the page becomes read-only and edit controls are disabled. Reverting back to the default language re-enables the edit controls for users with edit privileges.