In the event that you are having an incident/issue in your use with CXone Expert, you can submit a case in the NICE Customer Community.
- Access into the NICE Customer Community. See here to get access if you need it.
- You have already searched through our Success Center KB to find the answer to your issue.
- You have crowdsourced the CXone Expert (Mindtouch) Community for answers.
Submit a case
1. Login to the Customer Community’s homepage https://community.niceincontact.com/s/
2. Select "Get Support"
3. Select "Manage Cases"
4. Select Create a Case button (*Note: If you don’t see an option to create a case, request permission from your CXone contact or user administrator)
5. To submit a case, select Open an Incident Case:
6. Select your corresponding account for your case and topic
7. Choose Your Product or Service (CXone Expert/Mindtouch)
8. Type in Subject & Description and select the primary contact (*Note: Provide as many details as possible)
9. Select Case Severity and Impact
10. Select Contact Hours
11. Review Your information and Submit
Upon submission, you will receive an email confirmation. If you have any further questions, please email your CXone Expert CSM.