Grant specific groups access to restricted public-facing Expert pages.
Grant access to semi-public pages
- Navigate to the pages you want to restrict access to.
- From the toolbar, select Options > Restrict access.
- Verify your page is configured as Semi-public.
- In the User or group type the group's name (the field may auto-populate).
- Select the group role depending on the tasks the group is allowed to perform on the page.
- Click Add to list.
- If restricting a whole section, click Apply restriction settings to sub-pages and choose the appropriate option.
- Click Save permission settings.
New sub-pages automatically inherit the restrictions of their parent pages. You will not need to individually set restrictions for every new article you create under a restricted page.