By the end of this section, you will be able to:
- Copy, move, and delete pages or sections to organize content
- Add comments about changes you made to a page
- Use Find & Replace to make bulk edits (Admins only)
- Restore deleted pages, compare page revisions, and revert page changes
- Copy a page
- Create a copy of a page or section.
- Delete a page
- Delete a page or section
- Edit Summary
- Include comments when editing pages to record extra details about changes.
- Find & Replace
- Find & Replace lets Admin users bulk edit all occurrences of a word or phrase across their site.
- Move a page
- Move a page or group of pages as needed to re-organize content.
- Restore deleted pages
- Whenever a page is deleted in CXone Expert, the page is automatically retained in the control panel, allowing administrators to preview and restore deleted pages.
- Revision History
- Manage page revisions, with options to revert or compare versions.